My name is Olivia. I'm a front-end developer in Paris with 4+ years of experience working primarily on B2B products.
- From October 2018 to now, I have been working as a front-end developer at Meilleurs Agents, building features for a web application used by thousands of real estate agencies.
- Past projects include a website for an incredible bookshop and a blog to support indie musicians.
My tech stack
- React and other libraries in its ecosystem (e.g. Redux and Redux Toolkit)
- Jest, React Testing Library and Cypress for testing
- CSS, SASS and CSS-in-JS solutions like Emotion and Styled Components
- xstate and @xstate/react
I'm a self-taught developer. What I love about being a developer is that we can learn something new every day (even a tiny detail). In 2016, I wrote my first few lines of HTML, and it was the start of an incredible journey.
Things I currently love learning about:
- Web accessibility (semantic HTML, adopting an accessibility first approach, understanding the WCAG)
- Type systems (exploring this topic with Typescript)
- State machines